Persisting how to connect issue

Reaction score
Very frustrating. The other day I was flying and noticed range and GPS wasn't what it once was, so I went and updated the aircraft and RC. All went successfully (checked the log file). I then connect the Phantom to the controller, all works (light is green, can move the gimbal & activate the motors). however the app simply says "how to connect". I tried on both my S7 and S5 to no avail.

I spent a fair bit of time trying all the typical DJI response (there are multiple threads on this), which involved reinstalling the app, resetting the aircraft and the controller, settings on the phone (e.g. mtp, debugging), and nothing worked. Finally I tried my nVidia shield, and surprisingly it worked fine! The next thing I did was stupid (in hindsight). I hadn't updated the app in about 12 months and my thinking was that as I probably should to take advantage of the firmware/app features of the newer version...so i updated and now it doesn't work again!

So so so frustrating and so much time has been wasted. I even bought Litch and can't get that to connect either. Anybody have any ideas?

First of all you should change the USB to tablet connection cable. Go for a reliable cable. Next, follow the sequences of starting at least once after updates:

RC on > AC on > Check for green led on RC > DJI Go App on. Ensure Litchi was not turned on at all.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl