Percepto - computer vision for Drones Survey

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Raviv Raz and I am a product manager in a really cool startup called Percepto. Our product is a drone add-on that enables drones to see and understand the environment using computer vision.

Computer vision is the technology that enables computers to comprehend and understand their environment using video similar to the way we use our eye sight. It is used by many industries from self-driving cars to Facebook face recognition software. We believe that using it with drones will give them endless new functionalities. We are building our first product to work with personal drones like the DJI Phantom.

Our add-on product will add your drone many new features and functionalities. We are trying to better understand which features are more valuable for drone users.
Would you mind taking 5 minutes answering a short questionnaire?

Really appreciate your feedback.

Re: Percepto - computer vision for Drones

Where is the link to said questionnaire?

Also how is this implemented when you say 'add on'?

Is it a physical device that is incorporated with in the drones circuitry, if so what is the predicted impact on battery life?

Do you have a link to more info?

Me too. Good luck with it!

Filled out the questionnaire. I look forward to see the development of this project. Where are you guys located? Just out of curiosity

Thanks!
We are very excited about it too.
NYC

ravivraz said:
Thanks!
We are very excited about it too.
NYC

Can u tell anything about price? Or something like If it is going to be affordable for the regular consumer?

Hi
Thanks for your interest!

Percepto was designed to make computer vision accessible for all drone pilots, The price will be affordable!

ravivraz said:
Hi
Thanks for your interest!

Percepto was designed to make computer vision accessible for all drone pilots, The price will be affordable!

When can we expect it. Can we get a sneak peak

ravivraz said:
.....Percepto was designed to make computer vision accessible for all drone pilots, The price will be affordable!
Affordable, ravivraz, is a word that should be removed from all language.
To the poor, nothing is affordable.
To the rich, the World is affordable.
Your project is still a very interesting subject

@kitari - Percepto is designed to work with any AutoPilot capable of receiving signals from an external RC receiver (pretty much all of them...).

@ Eltrochaphantom - our site will be out soon, i will post a link when more details are available.

@ Happyflyer - Point taken, the final consumer price will be published when our site will be up.

Again thanks for your feedback, both your questionnaire response and follow up questions are being really helpful.

Our indiegogo campaign is now live.
Thank you for your comments, insights and suggestions.

Attachments

• Percepto-2.jpg
    Percepto-2.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 364

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic