Pelican 1510 case with Phantom 2 full fvp

Kevin, where did you get the Phantom graphic on your Pelican case from?

Looks nice

Customize and printed on semi mirror silver sticker. I do have the lineart if u wan I can send it to you.

Anyone know if the 1510 can store the Phantom 2 with the wide/tall landing gear installed vs. the stock landing skids?

trandg said:
Anyone know if the 1510 can store the Phantom 2 with the wide/tall landing gear installed vs. the stock landing skids?

It won't fit the taller legs. It's only 7.6 inches height inside.

You need at least 10 and 12 is even better.

This gives you about 2 inches in the bottom to play with.
http://www.pelican-case.com/im2750.html

trandg said:

trandg

I also have the aftermarket tall legs and Im using the pelican case 1650 http://www.pelican-case.com/1650.html
This one fits everything perfectly even with the props still on. I think that this is the biggest case you need to fit phantom, TX, Monitor, FPV Transmitter, Monitor battues, Phantom batteries anything bigger is not really needed. I would even go down one or two sizes cases pelican 1610 or the 1560. But you might need to take the props off in order to fit it in for both. I attached a photo to show how I laid mine out. You can see how there is even more space left to add additional monitor batteries and phantom batteries. (which i did)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 4.55.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 4.55.09 PM.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 877
Thanks filmerbert and badbrad97. I was hoping to get the 1510 to use as carry on and keep the box as small as possible to carry the bird plus fpv gear. I think I need to find some better foldable landing gear to make the 1510 work with wider/taller skids.

Sorry to thread dig, but would someone be able to send me the lineart over referenced in this thread? I'd love to print one up for my case. Thanks!

trandg
I would even go down one or two sizes cases pelican 1610 or the 1560. But you might need to take the props off in order to fit it in for both. I attached a photo to show how I laid mine out. You can see how there is even more space left to add additional monitor batteries and phantom batteries. (which i did)

Nope, the 1610 fits all fine even with the tall legs, the props touch the top padding but are not under any pressure...
View attachment 55759

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31