PC no connect to Naza via USB

Reaction score
This is a newer unit but it was working fine. I updated everything when I first got the phantom just fine. Then a couple of days ago, I enabled the IOC. Everytime I would plug in the usb cable and just get a solid green light. Now when I plug in the cable, it goes to no light at all. I must be doing something silly here but I've rebooted the laptop twice and tried countless try rebooting phantom. Controller seems to talk fine and it flys fine.

You may need to open the Phantom and inspect the point where the grey internal USB cable plugs in to the LED board. Sometimes wiggling the plug in the socket will get you the green light, I had to replace my grey cable because the plug had gotten bent and was faulty.

OI Photography said:
You may need to open the Phantom and inspect the point where the grey internal USB cable plugs in to the LED board. Sometimes wiggling the plug in the socket will get you the green light, I had to replace my grey cable because the plug had gotten bent and was faulty.

Thanks!

So is it one inner screw and 2 outer screws for each leg plus removing each prop? And while I'm in there can I change that stupid start up sound! I hate that!

thanks again!

And also..... Is this why they package a backup cable? That's crazy. I wondered what that other micro usb - usb was for.

Yes the cable was apparently loose. My first thought with no green light was bad cable as you metioned... not loose cable. I'm guessing sort of connected gives no light. I'd think that no connection gives no difference in light or just the light I had before connecting. I'm sure this was caused by me pushing a 2700ma batt up against the board right there in the back of that. Now I know whats in there and I don't like the fact that thing is where it's at. All batteries will hit it!

Yeah I'm pretty sure mine was caused by the (stock) battery bumping up hard against it in my first crash. Adding some extra foam padding there is somewhere on my list of to-do's. I also have a short MicroUSB male-to-MicroUSB female cable on the way that I plan to use to create an external port like the Vision has.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie