PC Ground Station

Reaction score
Sorry in advance if this has already been answered, but from my searches everything topic seemed to apply to the Ipad.

Can the Vision be used with the PC Ground Station or does it have the same issues as the Ipad.

GroundStation for PC was written for the GroundStation hardware package which can be added to any aircraft equipped with one of the following autopilot systems: A2, ACE ONE, ACE WAYPOINT, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2. These utilize an internal serial communications bus (CANBUS) which the Vision doesn't provide nor currently support. If you're interested in the hardware side you can read about that here: http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10115&start=10#p87128

iDrone :ugeek:

Thanks iDrone,
I was hoping that there was something that I was missing. I didn't even think of the feature until last night (ordered it yesterday) and it's due to arrive in a few hours.

It's my understanding that the Vision is getting the capability to set waypoints via the Vision app. DJI claims the app update is coming in a couple of weeks.

onesNzeros said:
It's my understanding that the Vision is getting the capability to set waypoints via the Vision app. DJI claims the app update is coming in a couple of weeks.

Correct, just no PC interface like on the non-Vision groundstation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers