PC Ground Station Reviews

When you first run the software the opening nag screen shows momentarily a button that says VPN mode. Click that. Another way is in the options menu (from memory) you can set it into VPN mode. Once you do that there are buttons on the main screen to toggle offline mode on and off. Again not a consistent naming convention for this function - but it works. Just get the map at the right zoom level as you cannot change it once you are in the field with no internet.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Wow - can't believe I was away from this thread for so long. So great to hear that the Ground Station is working out as well as it is. I think you've pretty much made up my mind on going with the PC version. Love the offline capability.

Thanks for posting your feedback in this thread - will be a huge help to not only me, but anybody else wondering how this stacks up to the iPad version.

Can't wait to hear more from you.

Cheers,

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

IrishSights said:
When you first run the software the opening nag screen shows momentarily a button that says VPN mode. Click that. Another way is in the options menu (from memory) you can set it into VPN mode. Once you do that there are buttons on the main screen to toggle offline mode on and off. Again not a consistent naming convention for this function - but it works. Just get the map at the right zoom level as you cannot change it once you are in the field with no internet.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Thanks.

The IOS app is a free download...

erico said:
Does the Pc version also come package with the Ipad software or are they two separate packages ?

Thanks

As Bernard mentioned the iPad app itself is free, but I think DJI is..or will be...shipping the "PC version" without the BTU included. You can still pick up as a separate component if you want though.

For those of you that have already got the Groundstation on the Phantom do you find the any difference in the flytime with the extra weight ? I think most of us have the gopro with gimbal and fpv .. I also added the Flytrex and now wanting to go for the Pc Groundstation but wondering where I can fit it in or do I remove the Flytrex ?

Thanks again for any help .

Here is one way to fit all those items onboard:

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 577
bernardb said:
Here is one way to fit all those items onboard:
How have you attached it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics