PC does not recognize PV2+ remote

Reaction score
Hi everyone

This is my first post here. Since yesterday I am a proud owner of a brand new PV2+. Unfortunately, I cannot fly this thing because I cannot calibrate the remote as my PC does not recognize the remote. I downloaded RC assistant v.1.1. I restarted my PC before I opened the program. I connected the remote to the PC (yes, the remote is turned on, yes, i tried several USB ports and yes, I tried several USB cables to be 100% its not a hardware issue), but the PC is completely ignoring the remote. No pop up windows, no sounds, no blinking lights in the bottom left part of RC assistant. When I press the update buttons on the info window, the program tells me "Please connect controller". I have also installed DJI WIN driver because I thought this might help, however the driver tells me that update is "Not needed. No device for update available". Btw: I am using a Vaio VPCZ1 with Windows 7 professional.

What am I missing? I have no idea what else I could do... :oops: :oops: :roll:
I searched all over the internet but I couldn't find a solution to this. Please note, I am not talking about a firmware upgrade. I am talking about the first remote calibration after unboxing.

Many thanks for your help!

anengaenem

You have to get that win driver installed and operational. The rc assistant and vision assistant cannot connect to the rc and the quad without it. They also have to be turned on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik