Payload Drop System for P4

Reaction score
I know a lot of you asked about it here. I think I've just come across the perfect solution! It's controllable from the C1/C2 buttons. Can't wait to try it out! [emoji48]

Gimbal-Guard Drop & Delivery Device

They also have a manual payload drop system available for a third of the price.

f516d91471b6ef7680afea7dab7e28ec.jpg

"App operated release hook for DJI PHANTOM-4

NOW YOU CAN CONTROL IT FROM THE C1/C2 buttons!!

* No need to open the shell!
* No soldering!
* Self powered & Rechargeable
* Great for bait casting too!"

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting - how is it connected to the phantom?

Edit: NVM I see from the video it uses a light sensor taped to the running light. Have to agree with tbird that it's priced far too high. Easily DIY'd for probably less than $30.

Last edited:
Looks good, Price wise is a killer with shipping close to $200
Im making one Similar method, Better component and servo Cost me less than $85 to build

Honey, can you bring me a beer out to the shed?

Came across this company, they can control the drop with the drone's front LEDs but also with drone rotation.
So you can fly with your front LEDs ON or OFF. You don't even need to install the LED cover.

looks interesting ... www.droneskyhook.com

Came across this company, they can control the drop with the drone's front LEDs but also with drone rotation.
So you can fly with your front LEDs ON or OFF. You don't even need to install the LED cover.

looks interesting ... www.droneskyhook.com
You still need to on LED for their system to trigger

You still need to on LED for their system to trigger

Look again, they can trigger by the drone's light but this is not a must, the drone rotation doesn't need the LED cover.

This is from their website - product Overview:

Multiple Release & Drop modes to best suit your application:
  • Simple drone rotation (Self-contained. No linkage to the drone’s front LED light is required).
  • Use of C1 or C2 button on the DJI drone remote controller or DJI App (Linkage to the drone’s front LED light is provided).
  • Manual control.
The front LED cover can be disconnected, it has a plug, looks like small earphones plug.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4