Patch Ant. added to transmitter

Reaction score
Ok I did the whole RP-SMA mod.I have 3 different types of antenna's,Clover leaf,Patch panel,and straight.
5.8ghz not boosted, which one worked best for you guys? This for the FC-40 5.8ghz.

Personally, I'd go with the patch because it's more directional than the others. But it kinda depends on how you fly and what kind of aiming you're willing to do...

And btw what patch are you talking about? There's not a lot of 5.8 patch antennas out there ...

Personally, I'd go with the patch because it's more directional than the others. But it kinda depends on how you fly and what kind of aiming you're willing to do...

And btw what patch are you talking about? There's not a lot of 5.8 patch antennas out there ...

Attachments

• patch antenna 5.8 14db.jpg
    patch antenna 5.8 14db.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 415
Reactions: Mark The Droner
I think you did great. Experiment with it and see if it fits your needs. It depends on the kind of flying you do. Range wise, you will need to aim it very carefully, both horizontally and vertically, if you really want to max the range. If you need more range, then an amp would help, of course.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: Lasernerd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl