Password??

Reaction score
Trying to use groundstation for the first time. On my iPad is asking for a password for the controller. I was not supplied with a password. Seems to have a password

123456 should work. In Naza Assistant you can also press the RESET BTU button on the Calibration screen. After doing this, the next time you connect it will show up as NEW and then ask you to name it and supply a 6 digit/character password.

Does this mean that the product has been used Before?
Not talking about the Bluetooth. Actual connection where scans

Gcsomething yes! And I can't go further without the password. Arghh am I missing something?

loganboyd said:
123456 should work. In Naza Assistant you can also press the RESET BTU button on the Calibration screen. After doing this, the next time you connect it will show up as NEW and then ask you to name it and supply a 6 digit/character password.

I think he might be right I read some thing else similar I need to try this. I'm really confused why it's called Bluetooth. Arghh i dunnnoo

It's called Bluetooth because your iPad is making a connection to the Data Link (ground end) via Bluetooth then the Data Link (ground end) makes a connection to the Data Link (air end attached to Phantom) via 2.4GHz. If you use the PC Ground Station app then the Data Link (ground end) is connected via USB and the 2.4GHz connection to the Phantom is the same.

Spot on mate thanks! 123456 worked! This means somebody has used it before?

I actually got lucky and guessed. I was trying 4 digit ones for about 5 attempts and then thought to try 6 digits. I had tried 0000, 1111, 1234, etc and then tried 123456 ;) BINGO!
Yes, I do believe it means that it was used to create a connection prior to arriving in your hands.

Funny that is the place I bought it from actually built my phantom, I didn't think he tested the ground-station because the ground end and aerial and btu was still in a sealed bag.

When it sets the password is it for the controller or the ground end or air end?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik