passed the Part 107 yesterday

Yes, at least 48 hours after you pass the test, you can go on the FAA website and apply for your certificate. After you have done that, upon approval (the vetting process) about 10 days to 2 weeks, a temporary certificate is issued. You can legally fly under the temporary certificate.

If you take the course from remotepilot101.com, Jason has a video that will walk you through making the application for your certificate.

Hi trumpetturner, you mention "After you have done that, upon approval (the vetting process) about 10 days to 2 weeks, a temporary certificate is issued. " When you say issued, how do you know that ? I just passed the test yesterday, created an IACRA account, went through the process. I also took the Remotepilot101 course, a big thanks to Jason ! I was following along Jason's video registering and then found out about the 48 or more hours I have to wait. Are you able to print out a temporary certificate from the IACRA site once it is issued?

Hi trumpetturner, you mention "After you have done that, upon approval (the vetting process) about 10 days to 2 weeks, a temporary certificate is issued. " When you say issued, how do you know that ? I just passed the test yesterday, created an IACRA account, went through the process. I also took the Remotepilot101 course, a big thanks to Jason ! I was following along Jason's video registering and then found out about the 48 or more hours I have to wait. Are you able to print out a temporary certificate from the IACRA site once it is issued?
Yes

Update just checked remotepilot.com has raised price to $149.00 I should have done it sooner

I also want to give a big Shout-Out to Jason and his crew. I passed today with 57 out of 60. I viewed the RemotePilot101 material 3 times and spent 2 days taking practice tests wherever I could find. My biggest surprise was how many of the questions I had never seen before. It was harder than I expected.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I ran into a few unfamiliar questions I had to think through. The RemotePilot101 course does a good job of getting you through most of the material on the exam.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik