Passed my Part 107 test today!

Hello,

I passed my Part 107 test today and can now fly for profit / commercial!

I learned a lot about airport ops, weather and reading sectionals during the process.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Congrats. But of course you still have to apply to the FAA and receive your certificate before flying commercial. It took about a week to receive my temporary. You will also need to register your bird as a commercial aircraft with unique registration number. I still need to do this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Congrats. But of course you still have to apply to the FAA and receive your certificate before flying commercial. It took about a week to receive my temporary. You will also need to register your bird as a commercial aircraft with unique registration number. I still need to do this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using PhantomPilots mobile app
you are right. But it is very fast. I am all set up. Great process.

Mileage may vary. It took about a week. I would log in every day to see if my temporary rating was ready. Finally it was! Then about three days later I received email telling me the temporary was ready. Still I agree the process is fairly seamless. It will be interesting to navigate the path to obtaining authorization to fly in class C and E airspace.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik