Parts interchangable between PH 2 vision vs. Ph2 vision + ?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the parts are compatible between phv2 vs phv2+? I had a crash with my phv2 and one motor and esc are done. I found a Ph2v+ on craigslist for a good price . Only I don't know if key components such as motors,esc, gps, compass etc. can be swapped out and function correctly.
Anyone in the know that can steer me right?
Thanks a bunch

Does anyone know if the parts are compatible between phv2 vs phv2+? I had a crash with my phv2 and one motor and esc are done. I found a Ph2v+ on craigslist for a good price . Only I don't know if key components such as motors,esc, gps, compass etc. can be swapped out and function correctly.
Anyone in the know that can steer me right?
Thanks a bunch

most all but the camera stuff should swap out fine

had a vision plus and p2 basic and swapped gps modules etc no problem
back when you really had to play with phantoms to keep them flying.
actually bought the p2 base for battery and parts to have... benefit was it flew great as well

good luck and have fun flying!

most all but the camera stuff should swap out fine

had a vision plus and p2 basic and swapped gps modules etc no problem
back when you really had to play with phantoms to keep them flying.
actually bought the p2 base for battery and parts to have... benefit was it flew great as well

good luck and have fun flying!
Thank you for the info

Yes
Internal parts are exactly the same, only shell/landing gear is different! The Plus has extra goodies inside ( RF board, wifi module and wires ), I recently turned a p2v into a p2v+, only hitch was shell, p2v has too small of a belly hole, causing battery to bind with camera wires, p2v+ has a much larger belly hole, I now know why! Lol
Landing gear:
P2v+ gear is a bit taller to accommodate the gimbal clearance to ground! But all other parts are the same
( note: newest p2 main board boasts a 8 pin camera plug, as older models boast a 6pin ) not sure why the change? But 6 pin will plug to 8 pin header ( just make sure it is in the center ( 1 open pin each side ) as 2 center pins are Pos/Neg leads. I noticed that in the swap as well, and almost placed it wrong, luckily I caught it in time )

Hope this helps
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers