PARTING OUT P4

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I'm parting out a P4 that was damaged but has been fully restored aside from needing a new magnesium core piece since one of the appendages that the obstacle avoidance camera mounts to was cracked. I have every other part aside from the charger available for sale. prices will be roughly 25% less than new since this is essentially a brand new bird. thanks. shipping extra.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys, so I'm parting out a P4 that was damaged but has been fully restored aside from needing a new magnesium core piece since one of the appendages that the obstacle avoidance camera mounts to was cracked. I have every other part aside from the charger available for sale. prices will be roughly 25% less than new since this is essentially a brand new bird. thanks. shipping extra.

Then it's not actually fully restored ....correct? 25 % less than a complete new one. Is this a joke?

not sure about your level of intelligence.. "PARTING OUT P4"... did i say I'm selling it complete? [emoji848]

not sure about your level of intelligence.. "PARTING OUT P4"... did i say I'm selling it complete? [emoji848]

Why restore something you will part out? Sounds like you are selling the whole thing. That's not parting out. Are you selling just parts or what? No need for the attitude. .

Reactions: pomonabill220
Why restore something you will part out? Sounds like you are selling the whole thing. That's not parting out. Are you selling just parts or what? No need for the attitude. .
No need for yours Monte unless your looking to buy something from him .
If not then just pass on by .

No attitude here. Just asking questions. Thinking about a newer Phantom.
Well good Monte . Lets just not get argumentative about it .
Carry on

the person I was doing the repair for after they smacked into a pole has decided to sell it, hence why it's fully restored aside from one needed piece. this morning I had cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast if you were needing too know every last detail... on top of that I'm trying to type on a newly-cracked iPhone screen which is no fun. Thanks dirkclod

and in the event it wasn't clear... I'm selling parts off a P4.

Do you have batteries by chance?, how many and how much for them?

you're asking about the drone's battery, correct?

you're asking about the drone's battery, correct?

yes sir, the guy above me had asked about the rc, so I wasnt sure ( and still aint) sure if you were saying 210 to me or him, sorry for confusion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic