Part of video files are corrupted

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Each time parts of the video files are corrupted when I download the files. I can open the clips (actually some times I get a file that won´t even open) and view them but at a certain point it stops and become all pixelated and I have to fast forward until it eventually plays again. Have formatted the SD card several times, tried different SD card, tried all the different resolution settings, and different ways of viewing them such as iMovie, VLC, QT etc. Same issue..!

Almost every file is damaged this way and had to throw out most of my files. Very frustrating!

The P3S was new in December and the issue have been there since day one. Have an ongoing case with the store but thought I try here as well. It´s often faster :)

What is most important is formatting the SD card with the app, not the computer and turning off the record before turning off the phantom.

Next changing the camera settings to the lowest quality and trying mp4 or mov. Can anybody else play them, your computer might be to slow?

Try this link at message #16
Downloading video? | DJI Phantom Forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers