Part missing from camera??

I did click the blue check. Wonder if it's a update issue or the camera itself bad.

I did click the blue check. Wonder if it's a update issue or the camera itself bad.
You got me stumped bro and hard for me to figure out without mine doing it right now .
I hope it's something other than the camera as it is high !
I still think it's not that though . Mine has just done that to many times and I have always got it back just by trying it over and over .
I have done it a lot and then all of a sudden it just comes back .
:D I know that sounds stupid but that's what happened .

Are you doing all this in the same spot ? If so then go away from that area and try it . Like outside .
Away from any interference .

Are you doing all this in the same spot ? If so then go away from that area and try it . Like outside .
Away from any interference .

I will give that a try. I'm serious I have tried just about everything. Lol. About ready to give up. Haha. I even took the camera apart and looked inside. It looked good. I even put artic silver thermal paste on the processor today. I dont understand how it can record and take pictures but won't do a live video feed. I have read where a lot of people were having problems with the vision 2 plus with the wifi module getting hot and finally failing due to low quality or not enough thermal
Paste. I'm stumped to.

I'm going to take it to work tomorrow also. Going to try it on a friends android phone. All we have are Apple devices. Wonder if it's the apple stuff. They are all up to date. Oldest version we have is 7.1. Mine is 8 something. Also read where some would work with the older versions and not the newer ones. I don't have a clue. Haha.

I will give that a try. I'm serious I have tried just about everything. Lol. About ready to give up. Haha. I even took the camera apart and looked inside. It looked good. I even put artic silver thermal paste on the processor today. I dont understand how it can record and take pictures but won't do a live video feed. I have read where a lot of people were having problems with the vision 2 plus with the wifi module getting hot and finally failing due to low quality or not enough thermal
Paste. I'm stumped to.
Those 2 different units .. the +'s Wifi is in the bird not the camera like ours . I don't understand the issue ether but do know I have kept on messing with it and then it just be working !

I'm going to take it to work tomorrow also. Going to try it on a friends android phone. All we have are Apple devices. Wonder if it's the apple stuff. They are all up to date. Oldest version we have is 7.1. Mine is 8 something. Also read where some would work with the older versions and not the newer ones. I don't have a clue. Haha.
Mine is 8.4 now .

I updated mine to 8.4 last night.
Mine the other day .and have been where you are with about to give up but me hard headed and just kept at it
and then it would work :D Like I fixed it but don't know how .

Haha. I hear ya. I'm hard headed to! That's why I'm up at 12:10 fooling with it and have to be up at 6:00
For work in the morning. Lol.

Reactions: dirkclod
Mine the other day .and have been where you are with about to give up but me hard headed and just kept at it
and then it would work :D Like I fixed it but don't know how .

Well I tried everything else I could think of. Same issue. I ended up selling it and buying a vision 2 plus. Got a smokin deal on it. But I have to replace the ribbon cable on the camera. Any idea what kind of range I can expect with it stock?

Well I tried everything else I could think of. Same issue. I ended up selling it and buying a vision 2 plus. Got a smokin deal on it. But I have to replace the ribbon cable on the camera. Any idea what kind of range I can expect with it stock?
better than a stock Vision but I don't have one and don't really know . Look around in the plus section and sure you can see . Hope
this one don't give ya as much grief !! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl