Part identification

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what this is? I crashed my 3 Advanced, and this was rattling around inside the body under the main circuit board afterward. It doesn't appear to have broken off of anything and I can't find anything else that looks like it. The wide end is about 5/16" (9mm) diameter.

Attachments

• IMG_3808.JPG
    IMG_3808.JPG
    777.4 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_3809.JPG
    IMG_3809.JPG
    813.6 KB · Views: 364
It's the button pressed to link the Phantom to your remote controller.

Ok, thank you. I have another question that I've been unable to find an answer to anywhere on the internet. When it crashed, the gimbal was acting strangely. It was intermittently making a noise like it was trying to move, but wasn't moving, then it would move around on its own randomly. It still showed video on my phone, until I started messing with the gimbal, now there's no video and the gimbal is completely unresponsive. The only sign of life is the tiny green light that is still illuminated. I guess my questions would be what was initially wrong with it and what did I do to make it worse? I'm thinking I did something to a wire, even though I can see no obvious damage. I ordered all new wires for it. (The ribbon wire and the gray ones that connect it to the drone). Thanks again. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I don't know much about repairing broken gimbals. There are some members here who do repair work though. Perhaps one of them will chime in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20