Part 83 is nowhere in the USA??

Reaction score
I bought a used P3S and the only issue is the top plate of the gimbal is cracked. It is bugging me since the rest of the drone is perfect BUT I cant find one at all in the USA except some jackass in Texas on ebay wanting $114 and someone else wanting $30.....they are only $9 from DJI but it will take over a month to get here. Anyone know any online shops in the states to get one for under $20?

Last edited:
Yeah but on Camrise's site they say this in only for the Pro and Advance. It looks like the same exact piece to me...trying to check with DJI now

hot **** I found one...camrise does have some...I thought I was going crazy LOL thanks

I didn't check out Camrise's website. You can buy the part you need from Amazon at my link above. It's shipped by Camrise.

I bought a used P3S and the only issue is the top plate of the gimbal is cracked. It is bugging me since the rest of the drone is perfect BUT I cant find one at all in the USA except some jackass in Texas on ebay wanting $114 and someone else wanting $30.....they are only $9 from DJI but it will take over a month to get here. Anyone know any online shops in the states to get one for under $20?
I have two of them, and 8 drop pins, you will need two of them, and 8 dampners, extra props, Yaw arm and ribbon they are all new and still in the packages. PM me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik