Part 54 vs Part 7 Batteries

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Was just curious and thought this would be a good place to take a look.

I know the Part 54 bats are newer so there would be less anyway but do you guys think it's possible that the part 54 batteries were not a change in the plastic to save money but to stop that crack on the third LED in the same spot near the spring?

Let me ask this, does anyone have a Part 54 (the one with the brighter lights) which have cracked?

Personally I like the way the Part 7s look anyway and this could be completely wrong but I am just wondering, does anyone have a part 54 that has the same crack?

If not, and I don't know at all if this is true, than that means that DJI knew there was a problem and should have recalled unless they think there is no danger with the part 7s with the minor crack.

Watcha y'all think?

Hey guys.

Was just curious and thought this would be a good place to take a look.

I know the Part 54 bats are newer so there would be less anyway but do you guys think it's possible that the part 54 batteries were not a change in the plastic to save money but to stop that crack on the third LED in the same spot near the spring?

Let me ask this, does anyone have a Part 54 (the one with the brighter lights) which have cracked?

Personally I like the way the Part 7s look anyway and this could be completely wrong but I am just wondering, does anyone have a part 54 that has the same crack?

If not, and I don't know at all if this is true, than that means that DJI knew there was a problem and should have recalled unless they think there is no danger with the part 7s with the minor crack.

Watcha y'all think?

How does part 7 look differently than part 54?
Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was gonna quote a reply to my post in a similar thread but you were the one who replied haha.

As for your question here, I guess we'll just never know...............

I was gonna quote a reply to my post in a similar thread but you were the one who replied haha.

As for your question here, I guess we'll just never know...............
We will if nobody posts a picture of a crack in that spot on the 54s we will. The 54s have only been around for a few weeks so.

Yes. I had one of 54s crack but I'm not sure if it cracked at the location that you are referring to. Mine cracked along the top inside edge just as it started to curve down to the side

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20