Part 54 Battery from Amazon..

Reaction score
Reactions: JWH
Great price, but I don't think that's the part 54 battery, it's the Part 7 battery (the old version). I think the part 54 battery is CP-PT-000399....the current battery that DJI sells for $169.

FWIW, I bought two of the batteries 000342 batteries from Amazon, the same link that you provided, and they've been flawless. They're not the new version with the upgraded plastic (to prevent the cracking) and the brighter LED, but AFAICT they are functionally identical. I have about 20 flights on the two that I bought and they perform identically to the $169 part 54 batteries that I bought from Best Buy and the one that came with the drone.

The battery that Bestbuy sells for $169.99 is on sale for $139.99 part number 000342. The same part number listed on Amazon's website for $89.05.

It is worth mentioning that I purchased the battery from Amazon's website, upon receipt and unpacking clearly a label can be seen with the following description Part 54 Intelligent Flight Battery PT. 000342, it just adds to the confusion.

Attachments

• DJI P4 BATT.JPG
    DJI P4 BATT.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 381
  • File Nov 04, 3 13 11 PM.jpeg
    File Nov 04, 3 13 11 PM.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 351
I hope members in this forum take advantage of this deal before is gone.

The first one I bought works great (after I revved up the firmware). I ordered another that was DOA. That battery is on the way back. I'll get another when I'm refunded.

The first one I bought works like a charm. I have a second one on the way, when it arrives and providing that it is works as it should, i am going to have a total of 4 batts. Not bad..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Does any one know if Best Buy will price match this price? I like the 2 week return policy I read about.

Good question, they price match on the following online retailers ( Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com) according to Best Buy's web site, see attached. All other online retailers are excluded from the price match policy

Attachments

• Best Buy.JPG
    Best Buy.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 381
  • Best Buy 2.JPG
    Best Buy 2.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 301
Promo still available..

My battery showed up, works flawlessly. Yay!!

Can't go wrong ordering from Amazon, even if I received a DOA, their return policy is amazing.

Awesome deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen