Part 107 Test

You can take the trial test at no charge. Read this sight and it will inform you what to do. In your area they will list a airport or facility that gives the test. Pay 150 dollars and take it. It is explained on this site. The test are interesting to take. Have fun.

You are registered( your drone) with the faa aren't you?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You can take the trial test at no charge. Read this sight and it will inform you what to do. In your area they will list a airport or facility that gives the test. Pay 150 dollars and take it. It is explained on this site. The test are interesting to take. Have fun.

You are registered( your drone) with the faa aren't you?

Not yet have'nt had it long but will be before I try test thanks for the help

Sent from my SM-P550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Definitely recommend using remotepilot101.com. Not only do I know the guy Jason who runs the site but I signed up and used his classes myself and it's identical to the exam! Use promo code: SS16 during checkout and it will go from $99 to $69 lifetime access!!!

The owne of remotepilot101 lives next to me.

Reactions: Pharm
I tried ordering the "remotepilot101.com" course and it would not go through. Do they have/use a phone that I can place an order?

After you take the test, you finish your application online. You ticket is issued after a TSA background check. Nothing else needed and no addition cost after the $150 for the test.

Definitely recommend using remotepilot101.com. Not only do I know the guy Jason who runs the site but I signed up and used his classes myself and it's identical to the exam! Use promo code: SS16 during checkout and it will go from $99 to $69 lifetime access!!!

The owne of remotepilot101 lives next to me.
The SS16 promo code not working. Can you pls check or give the correct code

Reactions: sixthhour
The SS16 promo code not working. Can you pls check or give the correct code

Hi, I contacted remotepilot101.com through their chat support last night. Unfortunately, the promo code SS16 expired in October. However, the current price will increase next month.

Here's part of the chat:
Ashley S: Unfortunately the ss16 promo code was only valid for the month of Oct and someone has spread it around lately. The course is currently offered at a discounted rate of $99. Feb 1st the course will be going back to $199.

I really liked interacting with Alan from Drone Ground School. He quickly and honestly responded to my email. But even with a promo code it was $150 difference between them and Remote Pilot 101.

Part 107 Test Study Material & surprise questions - Here what I did to prepare and pass the part 107 test with flying colors. Hope this helps anyone just starting out in the process.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4