Part 107 Test Procedures

Reaction score
1) Can I bring a Magnifying Glass into the exam?

2) Will they supply extra paper to write on?

3). After I answer all the questions will I be able to review prior questions and even change the answer?

4). When I finish the exam - will I know which questions I missed and the correct answer to that question?

5). Is there any need for a calculator? If so, will they provide one?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

1) Can I bring a Magnifying Glass into the exam?

2) Will they supply extra paper to write on?

3). After I answer all the questions will I be able to review prior questions and even change the answer?

4). When I finish the exam - will I know which questions I missed and the correct answer to that question?

5). Is there any need for a calculator? If so, will they provide one?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

1. Yes. You should do that (I wish I had....that type on the VFR maps is awful small). Blowing up the images on the computer doesn't help as they are not scanned with high enough resolution. I just used the printed copy.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. If you have time left over when you finish, I would recommend that. (I ended up changing the answers to a couple questions.) You can also mark a question for "later" if you're not sure of the answer and need to put it aside while you answer the easier questions.
4. Not per se. They will tell you what areas to study if you miss questions.
5. Yes. I brought mine but they will provide one if you need it. There is also a calculator function on the test computer.

Reactions: 3dash22

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4