Part 107 Knowledge Test (41 Questions Answered & Explained)

Reaction score
I know many of you guys are interested in taking the Part 107 knowledge exam come August the 29th. The FAA released 40 sample questions. I went through and answered and explained all 40 of them based upon my experience as an aviation attorney and flight instructor. I also found a new one the FAA released in their study guide. I hope this helps you guys prepare for the exam. :) I'll be publishing a free study guide using only FAA material shortly.

Part 107 Knowledge Test (41 Questions Answered & Explained) - Drone Law Attorney Services - Rupprecht Law, PA

Also, here is the step-by-step guide to getting your 107 for new and current pilots. How to Get Your FAA Drone Pilot License (For First-Time and Current Pilots) - Drone Law Attorney Services - Rupprecht Law, PA

Thanks for sharing, I've been studying, my test is scheduled for the 29th.

I know many of you guys are interested in taking the Part 107 knowledge exam come August the 29th.
Thank you very much. Very useful for those of us who are not pilots.

this is great. I was getting ready so sign up for a 249.00 UAV ground school online couse. If I can study your links should I be good to go come test day ??

I know many of you guys are interested in taking the Part 107 knowledge exam come August the 29th. The FAA released 40 sample questions. I went through and answered and explained all 40 of them based upon my experience as an aviation attorney and flight instructor. I also found a new one the FAA released in their study guide. I hope this helps you guys prepare for the exam. :) I'll be publishing a free study guide using only FAA material shortly.

Part 107 Knowledge Test (41 Questions Answered & Explained) - Drone Law Attorney Services - Rupprecht Law, PA

Also, here is the step-by-step guide to getting your 107 for new and current pilots. How to Get Your FAA Drone Pilot License (For First-Time and Current Pilots) - Drone Law Attorney Services - Rupprecht Law, PA

Very helpful!

Reactions: VAIL8150
Reactions: Falcon900
The questions vary greatly per test. I got a lot of Weather questions and my friend Nick only got a couple. Lost of questions about air space and radio frequency too.

Reactions: Falcon900

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj