Part 107 Certificate

Reaction score
I have a question for part 107 pilots... After you passed the test, and after you registered on IACRA, and after your downloaded your temp certificate... how long did it take the FAA to mail you the actual certificate?

Well then they are right on schedule. Its been just over a month :) I was getting worried.
About a week after your iacra console status changes to registry /docs complete and you see your certificate number, you should receive your hard copy by mail. I swear I was on iacra everyday checking.

I kept checking this page to see where they were in the process...
Airmen Certification

"We are currently processing permanent Airmen Certificates for temporary certificates that were issued approximately November 15, 2016."

Reactions: microraptor
I swear I was on iacra everyday checking.
I did too until I got my temp certificate. After that I was good so I didn't bother I check my mail every day and just realized it still hasn't come yet, so I started to worry! I'll give it a few more weeks :)

I have a question for part 107 pilots... After you passed the test, and after you registered on IACRA, and after your downloaded your temp certificate... how long did it take the FAA to mail you the actual certificate?
Where did you get all the information you needed to study for the test?

IACRA is showing "Received by Registry" with the last update being 5/11/17... Hope 6 weeks is still the best estimate...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20