Parking Your Phantom

Reaction score
So I'm curious as to how everybody else stores their birds when they're not in use.

I was stashing mine on top of my desk for the first week or so until I got around to clearing out my closet and making space for it. I need more shelves in this closet and it's not that deep so I resorted to taking the props off for storage and setting the controller down next to it. My Nikon D3200 in its case resides in the space to the right of that, making up my photography shelf.

So I'm curious as to how everybody else stores their birds when they're not in use.

I was stashing mine on top of my desk for the first week or so until I got around to clearing out my closet and making space for it. I need more shelves in this closet and it's not that deep so I resorted to taking the props off for storage and setting the controller down next to it. My Nikon D3200 in its case resides in the space to the right of that, making up my photography shelf.

I've been storing mine on top of a desk. I may store my new P3 in the Go Professional Backpack that will be arriving next week and just keep it in there most if not all the time. I don't really know if storing in the backpack for long periods may cause heat buildup issues but I'm thinking not if the rooms ambient temperature is within reason it should be fine.

Under the coffee table!

Man-cave, top shelf, with all it's r/c predecessors (that have so far survived).

I park mine in either the hard case or the backpack. It's currently in the modded GPC Vision backpack.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate for a hike this weekend!
image.jpg

I got a GoProfessional case.

I keep mine in it's hardshell case under my desk next to my PC. But I did just get a NZXT S340 All White Computer Case and it looks pretty awesome on top of it. I kind of want to make something the landing gear can click into on top of the PC so it doesn't accidentally fall over or anything.

2015-06-29_19.08.07.jpg

Dummy here, what in the heck is a cinemizer and that thing looks intense.
Cinemizers are FPV goggles. I wear them when it's too bright to see my tablet or phone. And yes, it's intense at first!
image.jpg

Reactions: AYA74 and damitjim
I store mine in my Microraptor case, props on, batteries discharged to 50%
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437180777.503433.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj