Parker Canyon Arizona

So funny... When I flew down here to get my home locked down I went there. It was good, but not the greatest? I'm going to have to try it again

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So funny... When I flew down here to get my home locked down I went there. It was good, but not the greatest? I'm going to have to try it again

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
they have different location but I think that is the best of them. Garcia's was a family owned back in the 70's and corp. bought it out all but the one in Phx 35 ave around Mcdowell rd. that is a good one long drive.

they have different location but I think that is the best of them. Garcia's was a family owned back in the 70's and corp. bought it out all but the one in Phx 35 ave around Mcdowell rd. that is a good one long drive.
I opened up the garcias on encanto and 35th ave the new was a cook only white guy in kitchen me and jimmy Garcia spent a lot of time playing golf was a good friend of the family mom was a waitress for them for 20 years

I opened up the garcias on encanto and 35th ave the new was a cook only white guy in kitchen me and jimmy Garcia spent a lot of time playing golf was a good friend of the family mom was a waitress for them for 20 years
I don't make it over there very often. Years back I lived down the street from the one on 35 Ave & Peoria by metrocenter.

good old days of cruising metro center

Reactions: phxbird57
yep did central also I was in club mild to wild Camaros plus main street in mesa was fun to cruise also

Reactions: phxbird57

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers