Paria Townsite / Ghost Town

Hi Brian, Thanks for the video, it makes a nice change to have a commentary about what we are seeing rather than just music.
great filming, flying and interesting commentary. specialy on a wet and windy (no lying for me) Sunday here in the UK

Hi Brian, Thanks for the video, it makes a nice change to have a commentary about what we are seeing rather than just music.
great filming, flying and interesting commentary. specialy on a wet and windy (no lying for me) Sunday here in the UK

Thanks Alan, appreciate that. My trip was 6 days but the last day was travel so only 5 days of flying and they were ALL windy. The first 4 days were really windy but thankfully the 5th and last day, while still windy, was not bad. Surprisingly, even with the windy to really windy conditions I was able to get some pretty good video -- the P4P is an amazing platform for video even with less than ideal conditions.

I have a bunch more stuff to upload over the next few weeks from the trip and I'll post links here...

Brian

This is another location from my recent trip to southern Utah.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brian
Love Paria (Pariah). I flew my P4P there in February. It was great! We saw one other Jeep the entire afternoon.

Love Paria (Pariah). I flew my P4P there in February. It was great! We saw one other Jeep the entire afternoon.

I made an earlier trip, also in February, but did not visit Paria then. The previous trip to Paria which had to have been in 2006 or earlier there were still a couple of the movie set structures that had been rebuilt after the flood in 1998ish, but sometime after my previous visit some moron burned the sets down.

Brian

is it Paria or Pariah? Very informative! Thank you for the post.

Cool video! Good to see how stable and how well image shot even it is windy.

Cool video! Good to see how stable and how well image shot even it is windy.

Yes, it was quite windy throughout almost the whole of my week long trip in May 2017. The conditions for this flight were better than some of the other flights and in one which I've not uploaded the wind was so bad you can see gimbal twitching several times do to gusting.

Brian

Nice video! (but all over the West it is pronounced "par-eye'-uh, not par-ee'-uh)

I used to think it was pronounced as you say but see post 13 for the Wiki link that explains the proper pronunciation. Not that I'd lose any sleep either way...

Brian

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers