Parallel battery connector

Dump that idea. Did you try to charge one battery? Charger is getting hot. Now think how hot will it be charging 3 simultaneously

Have you guys used it? If so what was your setup?

There's not enough information to answer your question. Are you talking about using more than one battery for flying, or charging more than one battery at a time?

Please realize we only know what you post.

Have we used what? How about a link and or picture.

Sorry. Parallel connector for flying with two batteries. I thought this was a known and common thing.

hwc-dual-battery-mounts-2-batteries-for-dji-phantom-hwc2037a.jpg

Yep, I've used the cord, not the mounts.

Works good, lasts long time.
Gives you, well at least me, lots of time to get back home after getting the 1st level warning.

I've put a battery inside and one, perpendicular, under the belly behind the gimbal. I placed it there to minimize the area exposed to the prop wash.

I'm not a fan of sticking things out there where the downdraft is going to create more drag/weight for the Phantom to have to overcome.

It might be pretty, as pictured, but how much harder to the motors have to work because of the air hitting those batteries and the mount? :(

Yea not sure about that setup either. Just grabbed it from Google images. I ordered the cable and planning to connect a second battery under the belly if I my fc40. It sounds like a really great and cheap way to get p3 flight times for 1/500 of the cost ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav