Panoramic Video

Reaction score
One of my favorite things to do is fly my drone up to around 350-400 ft and take a complete 360 degree video of the area. I find that I cannot keep the speed steady and find spots that its perfect and others that its too quick. Is there a way to have it automatically take that video while hovering?

Panoramic video is the only term I can think of. Hopefully you guys understand what I mean.

Tame your settings so that when "panning" -> yaw maneuver at max stick input the motion is very slow. Also wind has a factor in the drone turning.

Unscrew and extend the control knob on the remote to it's tallest point to start if you haven't already. This will double the amount of control that your thumb has. Then adjust the control through the go-app as needed.

Unscrew and extend the control knob on the remote to it's tallest point to start if you haven't already. This will double the amount of control that your thumb has. Then adjust the control through the go-app as needed.

You can extend the control knob? Hmm. I did not know that. That could be life changing lol

Reactions: Reed L
You can extend the control knob? Hmm. I did not know that. That could be life changing lol
Just make sure that it fits back into your case with the knobs raised or they could get damaged. I had to cut a little on my hard shell to keep the knobs isolated and safe :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31