Panorama taking software

Reaction score
I got Drone Pan app after reading other threads, this app is pretty cool and free which is never a bad thing.

Only issue was there was a 'slice' missing from some of the 'Little planets' I made hmmm any ideas anyone?

can you alter it to take more than 19 pics? I noticed on the vid on yootooobe that it takes 20 on the inspire?

are there any other decent apps to do this on the P3 with, I am stitching them in PTgui which is bloody marvelous almost TOO easy to use!

I reckon doing this by 'eye' would be tricky

oh I do have autopilot (not used it yet though) will that take panoramas?

I am loving this P3 more and more as the time goes by what an incredible machine I love it!

I use Adobe Lightroom - it can do superb panorama but you do need to pay but its only £9/Month!! plus you get Photoshop as well in the same deal.

I use Autopilot but not for Panoramas...

Hehe I meant to control the drone lol

Ptgui does my stitching

Fanks anyways

HueJorgan,

The slice missing in PTgui is components that are no linking. There is a helper the pops up and you can go into the individual pictures and match visual components on other pictures.

....read through PTGui's help files. That might have been your problem.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462921495.384339.jpg

I got Drone Pan app after reading other threads, this app is pretty cool and free which is never a bad thing.

Only issue was there was a 'slice' missing from some of the 'Little planets' I made hmmm any ideas anyone?

can you alter it to take more than 19 pics? I noticed on the vid on yootooobe that it takes 20 on the inspire?

are there any other decent apps to do this on the P3 with, I am stitching them in PTgui which is bloody marvelous almost TOO easy to use!

I am loving this P3 more and more as the time goes by what an incredible machine I love it!
be589016d54785428142826d6466aa15.jpg
Click Angle at the upper right corner and you can select more images

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: HueJorgan

If you use Windows, Microsoft ICE is the easiest software to create little planet panorama

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues