Pairing a new controller

Reaction score
I have an issue and i hope someone can shed some light on it for me.

I have (i think) the earliest version of the Phantom 1 and i have somehow broken/damaged the controller. As such i purchased one from Riseabove.com.au which was sold to me stating it would suit the Phantom 1 and 2. I received it today but i am unable to bind it to the aircraft and yes i have followed all the instructions for doing so.
The original (damaged) controller is a SR6 and the new one is a DJ6, i am thinking this is the problem but am not sure what to do from here.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers in advance.

Flip your new Tx over and look at sticker on back
Looking for " OPERATING FREQUENCY "
It needs to be ( 2.4Ghz ) if it is ( 5.8Ghz it will not work ) your bird ( p1.1 ) operates on 2.4Ghz!

Let me know?
Hope this helps!

J Dot

Make sure you get through same model as your broken one. Mine is sr6 and found it at b&h. To pair it you have to open the shell of the Phantom 1 and on the board near the naza they is a small button. You hold that down and put on your controller and it will pair up. Alot of videos on this just YouTube how to bind controller. Shows you its very easy I just changed mine. The key is the same model#. You can't use another kind

Ok thanks guys, i thought the different model was the issue..."sigh".

Will have to find an SR6 now....

Cheers

I found the B&H website but as would have it they don't ship this item to Australia for some ridiculous reason......"sigh".

I have emailed DJI direct to see if they can tell me where i might pick up an original SR6 controller.
I have never had so much trouble before....must be cursed.....lol

Cheers

Another question if i may.

What model/version of receiver would i need to purchase so that the DJ6 controller will work on my aircraft?

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31