Paid for itself!

Reaction score
I was flying my P4P from my home location doing a test today and noticed that I have some damage to my roof! A row of shingles had become detached and the problem is completely invisible from the ground so I never would have noticed it until water damage had been done to the roof, maybe even gotten through to the interior, which would have cost much more than simply reattaching the shingles. That may have paid for the drone!

Are you married? lol

This sounds like the talk a man would have with his wife about the 'toy' just purchased.

:D

noticed that I have some damage to my roof!

That's too funny! That was the first thing I ever did with my first drone. ROOF inspection... and ended up replacing it a few years ahead of schedule. I remember distinctly saying, "See... already paid for itself!" ;)

I was flying my P4P from my home location doing a test today and noticed that I have some damage to my roof! A row of shingles had become detached and the problem is completely invisible from the ground so I never would have noticed it until water damage had been done to the roof, maybe even gotten through to the interior, which would have cost much more than simply reattaching the shingles. That may have paid for the drone!
I did a residential real estate shoot a couple of months back. Looking at the photos after, with the realtor, we both noticed that an entire 3rd floor roof section had never been shingled. Impossible to see from the ground. Only tar paper attached. I saw it during the flight but dismissed it as solar panels or something, since I had better things to worry about, including a Bald Eagle that wanted to snag the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj