Pad Lock On DJI App Map

Reaction score
What is the purpose of the little lock with the red and blue arrows which is inside the map ? Only thing I can figure is it lets the map rotate or locks it in place?? Trying to figure out why ? Thanks in advance... You all have a good day !

To best understand which way you prefer to have your map behave, try each way while you're flying. Then you'll know. I prefer to have the map rotate from my standpoint with the remote while flying rather than lock the map into north. It's disorienting to me locked in while I fly. To each their own. I also prefer to have my car navi map rotate too, as opposed to locking it to north.

To best understand which way you prefer to have your map behave, try each way while you're flying. Then you'll know. I prefer to have the map rotate from my standpoint with the remote while flying rather than lock the map into north. It's disorienting to me locked in while I fly. To each their own. I also prefer to have my car navi map rotate too, as opposed to locking it to north.
Thanks shockwave... Its funny the drones rotating map confuses me to no end, BUT, when you mentioned the NAV map in the car, BINGO, mine rotates also and I like it. Go figure. So I will try both ways with the drone and report back.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav