Packing GoProfessional Case with P3P and Gear

Reaction score
I've read the threads on the GoProfessional case here...Mine just came from B&H and it looks super well made...But I have a few questions on packing the gear in it...Some of it is obvious...Wasn't sure about the center cutout, but I see people do push that down in and the gimbal rests on it....the batteries are obvious in their slots.

But what do you do with the propellers? I don't see that you would leave them on? Seems they are too long to slide down into one of the cutouts...? I guess the slots at far right back and left back will take the cattery charger(s)...but what about the props??

I've read the threads on the GoProfessional case here...Mine just came from B&H and it looks super well made...But I have a few questions on packing the gear in it...Some of it is obvious...Wasn't sure about the center cutout, but I see people do push that down in and the gimbal rests on it....the batteries are obvious in their slots.

But what do you do with the propellers? I don't see that you would leave them on? Seems they are too long to slide down into one of the cutouts...? I guess the slots at far right back and left back will take the cattery charger(s)...but what about the props??

Here is my layout of the GPC:

image.jpeg

Sorry I don't think I answered your question...I leave my props on and the spares are on the right side of the case (as pictured above) in the Dji bag under the HDMI cable.

Here's my case (it likes like they redesigned the foam a bit):

P3-Case-GoProfessional.JPG

I stand my props up in the back, left corner.

Reactions: Seachief

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic