P5P Any bets?

Reaction score
Well Spring, here in UK anyway, is here. I would bet DJI are going to release something soon to keep their selling momentum going.

So do you think it will be a Phantom 5?

If so what new features do you think it will have?

My bet is that it will have, I hope, a larger brighter screen. Perhaps with a few more intelligent features? Say over head sensors or sensors working in modes that don't have it now.

So whats your bet? What do you think they will bring out to improve the Phantom?

Superduper avoidance sensors with nano technology, to address the even stupider pilots that dont even know where the power buttons are, or Hollywood feature that automatically creates masterpieces for you straight off the bat, so the only thing you need is a fully working superduper avoidance nano system which they also added 50 new sensors to, even on the tip of the propellers to avoid bugs in the air...

Superduper avoidance sensors with nano technology, to address the even stupider pilots that dont even know where the power buttons are, or Hollywood feature that automatically creates masterpieces for you straight off the bat, so the only thing you need is a fully working superduper avoidance nano system which they also added 50 new sensors to, even on the tip of the propellers to avoid bugs in the air...

No no bug avoidance!! It's so much fun after a flight wiping down all the bug splats!!

They will try to make the upcoming models work like dslr cameras.
It means that they will be improving auto focus and megapixels

Reactions: AIRSPACE
Perfect horizon no matter what wind your flying in. Perfect horizon every time! No more drifting back and forth!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik