P5 Talk

Reaction score
I keep hearing speculation of a P5 making it sound like it is inevitable. Like next week! didn't the P4 just come out, basically?

Does anybody really think the P5 is "right around the corner?" IMO, there is plenty more market space to milk in the P4 arena first. I expect 2-3 (at least) variations of the P4 before we ever see anything resembling a P5.

Am I that far off the mark here? Essentially, we have (what would be) the P4 Pro now. Where are the Advanced and the Standard? Granted, what we have may very well end up being the Standard in the P4 lineup, but I think the P4 has a ways to go first.

DJI has been releasing Phantoms yearly for the past couple of years now. I'd be surprised if we do not see the Phantom 5 next year.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I think most of the P5 talk is just having fun, as msinger said expecting a new one next year, My favorite comment was the "P10 will not use a RC
It will be operated totally with mind control." So why waste money on a P5-9, save up for the P10. It will defiantly bring new meaning to FW update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj