P4Pro Plus crash in Waypoint mode

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just registered on the forum to discuss my first impressions of flights with the Phantom 4 Pro + of which I am the happy poccesseur for 3 weeks, finally happy until I use the mode "Waypoint"!

For the first time I wanted to use the mode on 4 points, the drone followed well and avoided the elements on the first 3 points, then suddenly the CRASH accelerated to go at full speed directly in the only tree present !!
So the nacelle seems HS even after recalibration on DJI assistant 2 and others, the camera vascille from left to right unceasingly. I am waiting for the answer of DJI to whom I sent a mail, because for the moment no parts available to repair it in France and of course I did not have insurance for the crash.

Do you have similar crashes? Do you have an idea for the replacement of the Yaw Gimbal engine?

thank you in advance

Hi everyone,

I just registered on the forum to discuss my first impressions of flights with the Phantom 4 Pro + of which I am the happy poccesseur for 3 weeks, finally happy until I use the mode "Waypoint"!

For the first time I wanted to use the mode on 4 points, the drone followed well and avoided the elements on the first 3 points, then suddenly the CRASH accelerated to go at full speed directly in the only tree present !!
So the nacelle seems HS even after recalibration on DJI assistant 2 and others, the camera vascille from left to right unceasingly. I am waiting for the answer of DJI to whom I sent a mail, because for the moment no parts available to repair it in France and of course I did not have insurance for the crash.

Do you have similar crashes? Do you have an idea for the replacement of the Yaw Gimbal engine?

thank you in advance
Please, check your flight DAT, you will found a lot of file that help you to understand what is happened..
Ciao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31