P4pro batteries in stock?

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find these in stock? Seems every place is out. I'm referring to the high capacity ones that come with the p4p. 5700-ish mah

Thanks guys. I usually would order DJI but needed them a bit faster. Found out a forum sponsor has them in stock for immediate shipping. Floridadronesupply.com

Try Advexure.com
They had them in stock and shipped extremely fast.

Well 4 minutes can be a lot. :p If on the stock battery I'm averaging about 27 minutes and instead that drops to 22-23 minutes, that's a big drop.

Well 4 minutes can be a lot. :p If on the stock battery I'm averaging about 27 minutes and instead that drops to 22-23 minutes, that's a big drop.
I guess so depending on what your flying tbo. Unless your really going out a good distance a lot and need the capacity to get there and back. I see no issue landing after getting my shots in say 20 min. and popping another battery in. I have 3 of my p4 batteries still and they work great. But... if I do buy another battery I will prob go ahead and get the bigger one. lol

I guess so depending on what your flying tbo. Unless your really going out a good distance a lot and need the capacity to get there and back. I see no issue landing after getting my shots in say 20 min. and popping another battery in. I have 3 of my p4 batteries still and they work great. But... if I do buy another battery I will prob go ahead and get the bigger one. lol
Understandable. I have 1 P4P and 1 P4 battery. I usually land at about 15-20% battery life left anyways, to conserve the life of the battery. I mentioned a 2 minute difference, because I was just going off of the specs of the battery *tested in perfect conditions*.

Phantom 4 Battery - Max Flight Time Approx. 28 minutes
P4P Battery - Max Flight Time Approx. 30 minutes

^^^Straight from DJI website. Anyways, I was just trying to make a point that I, personally, couldn't find spending $40, which is over a 30% price increase, more to get an extra 2 minutes.

But, the only reason I bought a P4 battery, is because I was mislead by the title from BHPhoto as it said Phantom 4/4 Pro battery and I thought that it was the new one, but could be used on the P4 as well. I was wrong, it was just a P4 battery. Was gonna send it back, but they didn't have the new ones in stock, and I saw the price difference.

Reactions: Matchlock
I already ordered a p4pro battery, but if I need more than that I'll probably just pick up P4s then.

Reactions: Wrice4
Question I haven't figured out. I ordered 4 P4P batteries with my P4P and my son had a P4. Can he use these new batteries in his P4?

The P4 batteries are on sale (from DJI) on Amazon for $111. But if you want to spend and additional 52% ($58) you can get the 9% increased capacity. Tough to justify if you are in the market for extra batteries, IMHO.

Reactions: Wrice4
The P4 batteries are on sale (from DJI) on Amazon for $111. But if you want to spend and additional 52% ($58) you can get the 9% increased capacity. Tough to justify if you are in the market for extra batteries, IMHO.
Exactly the point I was trying to make, but with flight time.

Reactions: mikesher
Understandable. I have 1 P4P and 1 P4 battery. I usually land at about 15-20% battery life left anyways, to conserve the life of the battery. I mentioned a 2 minute difference, because I was just going off of the specs of the battery *tested in perfect conditions*.

Phantom 4 Battery - Max Flight Time Approx. 28 minutes
P4P Battery - Max Flight Time Approx. 30 minutes

^^^Straight from DJI website. Anyways, I was just trying to make a point that I, personally, couldn't find spending $40, which is over a 30% price increase, more to get an extra 2 minutes.

But, the only reason I bought a P4 battery, is because I was mislead by the title from BHPhoto as it said Phantom 4/4 Pro battery and I thought that it was the new one, but could be used on the P4 as well. I was wrong, it was just a P4 battery. Was gonna send it back, but they didn't have the new ones in stock, and I saw the price difference.
In my P4 using the new 5870mah battery I squeezed out a 25min flight, landing at 15%. Winds were ~6-7mph. I flew in P mode with OA enabled the whole time at about 13mph, constant movement in a big circle around me. Normally I can get about 22min when flying easy like this with my 5340mah batteries. About 3min difference in slowmo, as tested, but more like 2min or less with normal flying.

Reactions: mikesher and Wrice4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj