p4p = wrecked

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

must be the world's first^^

Hi-tech roadkill.

I think they over exaggerate the sturdiness of the phantom.
The fact that the core was not damaged is because the other parts ( landing gear and arms) took the hit, and the phantom was pushed to the left of the track as can be seen by its location.

If they really want to test sturdiness, they can take the core and run a truck straight over it. After all it is unusable now, so at least may be worth an experiment.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This guy is worried about offending the viewers! hahaha .. oh man! #canadians .... regardless, that is terrible!!!

What was it doing there in the first place!!! And he didn't see the truck coming??? Pilot error, actually goofy pilot error.

Reactions: Pharm
Obstacle Avoidance really worked.
I wonder if they were still recording when landed. The SD card and Phone device should have cached some vids.

Sorry for your loss!......However, you now will have a P-4 "Junque Box" with good working parts. And just think....maybe you'll design and build the world's first P-4 Racer. (known as the XP-4R)
Enjoyed the vid...from the ashes arises the new.
...Jim

He said a truck was coming very slowly. No excuse for not picking it up and moving it out of the way. I wonder if it had been his child if he'd have let him/her keep standing there while this truck came "slowly" by.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan