P4P winter scenes from Norway

really nice footage, lovely location. Really like how you had the text at the start moving like it was floating there. nice touch.

Do you have a Youtube channel?

Reactions: Tomas Wangen
really nice footage, lovely location. Really like how you had the text at the start moving like it was floating there. nice touch.
Thanks, the text was animated using Davincis excellent point-tracker in stabilization mode on the scene, and then applying this as a inverse stabilization on the text layer; followed by some manual corrections. (I quickly gave up creating manual movement curve for the text).

Do you have a Youtube channel?

I only have a handful of videos as of yet.

Thanks, the text was animated using Davincis excellent point-tracker in stabilization mode on the scene, and then applying this as a inverse stabilization on the text layer; followed by some manual corrections. (I quickly gave up creating manual movement curve for the text).

I only have a handful of videos as of yet.

oh nice, but more to the animation than i thought, i use Final Cut Pro X and not sure i can do this in that software?

i only started out my videos recently so be good to sub each other, i like to build a Drone videos channels, i like to feedback and also have others feedback on my videos.

oh nice, but more to the animation than i thought, i use Final Cut Pro X and not sure i can do this in that software?

i only started out my videos recently so be good to sub each other, i like to build a Drone videos channels, i like to feedback and also have others feedback on my videos.

I have no idea what is possible in FInal Cut, but it sure is doable in After Effects. Davinci Resolve is also free, so doing a render there before or after editing in another suite is an option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20