P4P wind warnings

Reaction score
I'm getting a warning about high winds every few minutes even on a calm day. I see a lot of old threads on the DJI forum, but no solutions.

Have you done your firmware updates? I think DJI is still tweaking the wind notifications section of the software. Mine was pretty bad about it at first, but seems a lot better now.
Also, it can be calm where you are and very windy at higher altitudes. When you get the warnings, switch to ATTI mode and see it starts to drift, and how fast.

I've updated to the latest firmware and I don't see anywhere in the settings that deal with wind advisories.

Would LOVE to see this problem resolved as I too have it on EVERY flight even on the calmest of days.

After reading numerous threads, it seems everyone with a P4P has this issue. All we can do is hope DJI gives us a way to turn it off or set our own wind warning level.

Would LOVE to see this problem resolved as I too have it on EVERY flight even on the calmest of days.

Me, too. It's becoming a bit annoying. Although it might be a viable warning. I had a very light breeze when I took off. When I climbed to 300 feet, I got the "high wind" warning. I noticed that my horizon was skewed as if the right side of the P4 was higher than the left, which would indicate an attempt to fight a breeze coming from the left side. That presumption seems to be verified when i descended a bit and the horizon went back to flat and level. So, perhaps, the warning was legit after all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik