P4P time machine

MTH

Reaction score
Howdy all,

On two occasions my P4P seems to have wondered through a Vortex, we have those in Arizona. Or maybe peaked through a tear in the fabric of time. Not really sure. But........

On two separate occasions at two different locations my P4P captured video from 1951! Well at least according to the metadata. The DNG's were all shot in 2017.

Not that is a big deal, I guess, but is there a way to change the capture date?

Thanks all.

Are all the videos tagged "1951", or just occasionally? I remember a few posts about folks having incorrect time-stamps. Do a search...

Ok here is what I found. If using lightroom the capture date can be changed. In Library click on the image you want to correct. Click on the Metadata drop down then click on "Capture Time". I was clicking on "Capture Date" because that is what I wanted to change, silly me. Click on "Capture Time" which will allow you to change any or all of the capture data.

In another post someone suggested setting the time on your IOS or ANDROID to some random time then resetting it back to the correct time. I have done this but can not confirm that it works. My date errors were intermittent, only happening twice out of a dozen or so flights.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj