P4P serial number issue?

Reaction score
hello friends,

please excuse my bad english.

i bought a p4p from 2nd hand. it was declared as brand new, sealed. it has 0 flightminutes, 0 charges, none flight data saved. all stickers ok, everything was sealed. but the receipe seams to be a fake. the serial on the pakage and in the battery tray matches and begins 0AXDD1xxxxx, but the serial in the dji go app is a different 07JDDCxxxx. Whats going on here? In the warranty check the site says, this is not the serials of the phantom the service plan is registred for.

thanks for your help!

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue! I have had two P4Pro's new from Amazon and from DJI they came with test flight logs on them. The serial number in the battery compartment should match what is show in assistant and your log files. Contact DJI support to verify its authentic.

D
hello friends,

please excuse my bad english.

i bought a p4p from 2nd hand. it was declared as brand new, sealed. it has 0 flightminutes, 0 charges, none flight data saved. all stickers ok, everything was sealed. but the receipe seams to be a fake. the serial on the pakage and in the battery tray matches and begins 0AXDD1xxxxx, but the serial in the dji go app is a different 07JDDCxxxx. Whats going on here? In the warranty check the site says, this is not the serials of the phantom the service plan is registred for.

thanks for your help!
sounds like you got a refurbished unit passed on to you. I would return it asap

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31