P4P repair help!!!!

Reaction score
Need help!!! Long story short, crashed my P4P. Sent in my drone and remote excluding batteries, sd, and props. Just got notification that it was repaired and they are shipping it back. It's a different serial number. No surprise. But the repair notice says that gimbal not included in returned items?!?! Someone please tell me they've got this notification and got a complete drone back in the mail. See image below.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Hmm. Does sound odd. The aircraft doesn't come without a camera attached. There's a phone & email at bottom. Definitely inquire. Reference your case #....

Reactions: desert phantom
Or just chill out. OBVIOUSLY they're not sending you a drone without the camera.

Please just relax and stop being so worried about it. DJI does have their heads up their asses but they're not THAT incompetent.

Or just chill out. OBVIOUSLY they're not sending you a drone without the camera.

Please just relax and stop being so worried about it. DJI does have their heads up their asses but they're not THAT incompetent.

I'm relaxed. The reason I asked is because I've seen YouTube videos where people were getting repaired drones back with entire gimbals missing...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1