P4P+ online purchase

Reaction score
Hello, first up my apologies if this question has already been asked. I have had 2 x P2V+ quads for about 3yrs now and they have served me well for hundreds of flights. But now it is time to upgrade and I'd like to buy a P4P+ but the pricing varies greatly from one supplier to the next. I live in Australia and the price for the P4P+ is around $3,100AUD with no extras, so I decided to look online and after looking at dozens of sites and researching their validity, have found a couple of awesome deals which include spare batteries, SD cards etc.
Anyway my question is has anyone purchased anything from E-infinity, DWI (Digital World International) or AUS-CAMERAS (Hong Kong based with best deals/pricing I've seen).

Thanks for your time people and any other retailer suggestions are welcomed.
Happy Flying!

Friend of mine just purchased a p4p through amazon. I think the seller was something like "kazoom". Unit was bad out of the box. He was aware before purchase that if there was a problem, he could not for ANY reason return to them. He must deal directly with DJI. Now comes the waiting process to get an rma from DJI and go through that whole routine. If I can't return a purchase to the people I $$$$$ from, I'll go without!
Make sure you read ALL the fine print.
PS. I think all the "extras" in the package deals are where they make a good deal of money. Do some research.

Friend of mine just purchased a p4p through amazon. I think the seller was something like "kazoom". Unit was bad out of the box. He was aware before purchase that if there was a problem, he could not for ANY reason return to them. He must deal directly with DJI. Now comes the waiting process to get an rma from DJI and go through that whole routine. If I can't return a purchase to the people I $$$$$ from, I'll go without!
Make sure you read ALL the fine print.
PS. I think all the "extras" in the package deals are where they make a good deal of money. Do some research.
Thanks for the response, I'm going to forego all the extras, bite the bullet and pay top dollar for a P4P+ from a DJI authorized distributor. There is a popular drone store nearby that sell drones from beginners to giant $50K monsters with 8 arms! They are also a registered repairer so if anything goes wrong with it I won't have to **** around mailing things back and forth...
Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan