P4P new battery issues.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie to the drone world. I've had the new falcon edition for 3 days now. I got the kit with 3 batteries from drone world and 2 of the batteries will not charge. Wh n I push the button to turn them on prior to charging I get nothing, no lights at all. I emailed D.W. but haven't gotten a reply yet. Due to being so Impatient I just bought another from Best Buy and that battery does the same thing. Any help on what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If none of the battery lights illuminate when you press the battery button once, then you should return them and get a replacement.

Drone world does an in-house upgrade to the remote where they add signal amplifiers. Other than that they just added some stickers to brand it with the name.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I agree, it's priced really high. I view it as I bought all the fancy extras upfront with the hopes it won't nickel and dime me later. At that point I may not have the funds to do it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I considered the Falcon. I purchased a NEW P4 instead for $836 . Installed the FVP antenna kit & boosters for $380 I also purchased Drone World carbon fiber props for $120
The P4P batteries 5870 mHA are $169 X 2 = $338 Total $1674
I then added a FVP Drone 5500 mHA Drone battery kit for $250 + the batteries $125
So for $2049 I feel this was the way to go. I know I don't have the 3 battery fast charger but I can buy one of those . Really I think it's as good as it gets/. It smokes my P4P

The carbon fiber props also include new lightweight hubs. I'm just looking for every advantage i can get. The only problem I see is if you break a blade they do not sell the blades without the hubs.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20