P4P landing gear piece

Reaction score
Hi, two of the tiny plastic landing gear covers
cd97cd8a394f57dc3dfa0c56d6fa907b.jpg
for my P4P came off. One is missing and the other is still there but I don't know how to put it back on. Anyone know where to buy replacements and how to put them back on without breaking the landing gear?

Anyone know where to buy replacements
They come packaged with replacement landing gear. Unfortunately, DJI has not started selling replacement landing gear for the P4P yet. Maybe try checking eBay or other sites where drone parts are commonly sold. You might be able to find someone selling a P4P parted out.

They do have some parts out now. I'm keeping a list here.

Hi, two of the tiny plastic landing gear covers
cd97cd8a394f57dc3dfa0c56d6fa907b.jpg
for my P4P came off. One is missing and the other is still there but I don't know how to put it back on. Anyone know where to buy replacements and how to put them back on without breaking the landing gear?

I heard of this place.. did you figure out how to pop the adapters back in? One of mine came off and can't put it back in.

Phantom 4 Pro Left & Right Landing Gear

No, actually. Since one piece is missing anyway, I simply used a silicone wrap that sticks to itself to wrap the landing gears where the openings are.

Thanks msinger for the link to the landing gears. Since they are expensive I'll wait, for now. Interesting to note that right after I had ordered my P3A's LED cover for $10, I spotted the lost one, weathered but still usable, in the neighbor's horse coral because I crashed a smaller quad there!

I'm also needing a set of these clips if anyone knows where I can find some without buying the whole landing gear set. I may do a temporary fix with electrical tape in the meantime.

I noticed yesterday that mine are loose. I tried to snap them back in, but could not get them to snap in completely. Thinking about wrapping a small piece of shipping tape around each one.

I noticed yesterday that mine are loose. I tried to snap them back in, but could not get them to snap in completely. Thinking about wrapping a small piece of shipping tape around each one.
I think there are little tabs that break and that's why they won't go back in. I used white electrical tape and you can't even see the repairs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj