P4P : interchanging between DJI Go 4 (Android) and DJI Assistant 2 for firmware upgrade checks

Reaction score
Dear fellow flyers,

I wondered if anyone had experienced what I had last night when I was checking to see if there were any firmware upgrades when my P4P was connected to a PC. Story in short, I completely lost all connection suddenly this weekend to my aircraft as it was doing a POI encirclement, which got me panicking as I could see it in the distance kind of still doing that, but more erratically than when connected to the controller. I could not even control the aircraft on controller alone and the RTH failed also. So, I completely re-installed the app on my phone, as a precaution, and then went about checking the firmware, and maybe rolling it back to factory settings and re-attempting a fresh upgrade. However, all my prior firmware upgrades had been done on my Android phone and the PC would not reflash the firmware with an error message and something about Javascript?

I think all is okay... As the upgrade failed it appeared to keep the latest as its default, but I got worried about that. Anyone else experienced it? I am concerned (maybe a little over concerned) that it might do this again, and I want to try avoiding that if possible.

Many thanks,

Craig

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen