P4P Gimbal Lock

I can tell u the p4 clamp is slightly different. Hunted all over for a P4P one to mod into a "GetterBack" mount. Had to get the P4 one instead, from Ebay.

Anyone been able to find a replacement P4P gimbal lock yet? I am in need of a new one, and cannot find anything..

Anyone been able to find a replacement P4P gimbal lock yet? I am in need of a new one, and cannot find anything..
Anyone Know if Polar Pro Updated their Gimbal lock and lens cover to fit the P4P. The P4 one does not fit... I really liked the one for the P4... It allows you to put the lock on when the filters are installed, unlike the OEM.
Anyone Know of similar ones to work with the P4P? Thanks

Anyone Know if Polar Pro Updated their Gimbal lock and lens cover to fit the P4P. The P4 one does not fit... I really liked the one for the P4... It allows you to put the lock on when the filters are installed, unlike the OEM.
Anyone Know of similar ones to work with the P4P? Thanks
polar pro is making one to fit the P4P and should be available sometime in March,

Couldn't some one use a 3d printer to make some?

Reactions: pilot ss
polar pro is making one to fit the P4P and should be available sometime in March,

When did they release that info? I asked via email two different times, and on their Facebook page and every response was that they won't be making a gimbal lock for the P4P. I loved the Polar Pro gimbal lock for my P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4