P4P firmware remembers me...

You can find some other firmware tips in my firmware installation instructions here.

That is P4.
I used to download .zip (.bin) firmwares to a mini SD card and install them from the quad.
When GO4 warned about the firmware there wasn't a file to download in DJI's site.
So I followed instructions and firmware was downloaded to the tablet and installed from it.
It isn't a problem with the installation, it is an issue about losing user settings.
I remember I had notes about my P1 settings I had to set again after each firmware updates.
DJI's fault.

Its not really a big deal though u should always check over settings anyway before flight

Whenever I alter my settings I always do a snapshot, you never know when you may need them

From GO 4.1 RC 1.8 and recent AC I recently reverted back to GO 2.9.1 RC 1.6 AC .... To my surprise and pleasure to bird was still configured to my settings.

Sorry to say this is not that easy.
Snowwolf: in my case I should save several screenshots, check all of them... absurd, we are in 21 century
$gambino$: do you check Continous numbering, ESC rudder values, gimbal angle corrections and many other settings before each flight? I guess you don't, maybe because you didn't have change them.
Again, in my procedure, almost all settings were reset. That was solved in P2 and P3

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl